Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vividred Operation Episode 1 Review

Anyone who like loli like I do? or You are just here to enjoy the cuteness and the story? Whatever your reason is, I believe it is one that is positive. I have been waiting for this to release for quite awhile now. Even though I have already known the basic story form the PV, the animation doesn't disappoint me at all. I enjoy this anime a lot. I have high hope it is going to be one of my favourite anime from this season.

The character design especially the clothing/custom is very moe. Almost like I am peaking under the pantsu!

The great scenery of the BLUE is just elegant. One that can be almost be pictured as an utopia of the future city. Definitely a great design! The angle and colour affect is almost flawless here. It really make a great image of an ideal sky view.



The protagonist, Akane, really does have a really positive relationship with her family. A lot of laughter and comedies. Akane's grandfather, Kenjiro, really does play an interesting role. His experiments and studies are the cause of the family being poor, but at the same time, he does have a lot of faith in his study. Overall I do enjoy the harmony in this scene.


With some challenges ahead, we found that Akane is afraid of height. This part worries me because I am afraid of this cause will prevent us from seeing her fighting awesomely in the sky against some beast or machine in this case. However, it does portrays she is trying to overcome her weakness with courage.

Mechanical enemy, ALONE, with laser beam! I found that very nice. Who don't like big canon and weapons?

Akane's grandfather really caught my attention in the part. I laugh so much during the show. At first, I thought is a nice scene showing an outbreak of something big, especially with his serious expression. However, it turned out to be another amusing surprise. He managed to turn himself into a stuff animal!



On the other hand, the his effort does turn out to be successful. This key is the part where the main theme of this anime really begins.


When Akane finally overcomes his fear of height, the vivid system becomes operational! This twist is probably the best part of this episode.




This anime does have a strong solid beginning. Despite of the fact the story is somehow predicable, I can really feel character's passion and courage from this episode. It is something that I haven't have for quite awhile now. This anime does stand out among other anime this season. I do have a high expectation for this anime.

Good Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment