Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo Episode 1 Review

Are you looking for a fantasy + comedy anime for this season? I highly recommend Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo. The reason that makes such as good anime is that it does have its unique colour. Gathering people who are blessing with extraordinary power to a whole new fantasy world is something I always appreciate. Although a lot of anime such as Digimon does imitate this idea, Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo does it in the way that it is nicely integrated with comedy. This is why it is something unique that is worth looking into.

The three protagonists, Izayoi Sakamki, Asuka Kudou, You Kasukabe, are all invited to the world of Little Garden where they can participated in Gift Games. Something special about Little Garden is that it is consist of who are blessed by various war gods, demons, spirits, and stars. This implies that the three protagonists have their own special abilities. With the mystery ahead of them, they decided to set out their journey into the Little Garden.









BUNNY! What would you do when you encounter a bunny person?

I laugh because this is exactly what I would do.

And of course, there is always one character who will point that out.

The animation of the Gift Games's conditions really does stand out. I like this part even though I can't read it.

Izayoi Sakamaki does play a perfect role of being crude, vicious and hedonist. When he smashed over the deck of cards, I was really surprised. That is just brilliant. Most importantly, he actually memorized the entire deck before smashing his hand on the table. His talents really impress me.


The edge of the world. I laughed when he ran off and challenged a water god to a game.


Overall, I do like this anime. This series does make a lot of laughter. I highly recommend this if you looking to anime that includes fantasy and comedy.

Good day.

2 comments:

Post a Comment